Ceramic coating is a kind of non-metallic inorganic coating not containing toxic and harmful substances as same as ceramic. Molten or semi-molten deformed particles are sprayed on the metal surface by thermal spraying process, thus forming a layer of Nano inorganic protective layer, also called protective film.
Ceramic coatings are mainly divided into functional ceramics, structural ceramics and bio-ceramics. The ceramic used in the steam oven liner belongs to a functional ceramic, which can change the morphology, structure and chemical composition of the base material, giving the base material new properties, such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-adhesion, high hardness, high temperature resistance, insulation and so on.
● If the ceramic coating would be fragile like ceramic?
Ceramic coating is different from ordinary ceramic. It is a kind of high performance ceramics, using a raw material refining high purity and ultrafine synthetic inorganic compounds. On account of using the precision control of the preparation of sintering, its performance is more powerful than the performance of traditional ceramic. And the use of nanotechnology makes the product surface tight and pore free so that it achieves to be non-stick. The new generation of ceramics is also called advanced ceramics, intricate ceramics, new ceramics or high-tech ceramics.
● Is ceramic coating harmful to health?
Ceramic coating, like ceramic and enamel, is a kind of non-metallic inorganic coating with stable ceramic performance. And after thousands of years of testing, the features of being non-toxic and harmless has fully proved its safety.
● What is the advantage of the ceramic inner cavity of steamed oven?
1) Safe and healthy. The ceramic cavity of the steam oven adopts 304 food-grade stainless steel as the substrate, covered with polymer ceramic coating. In chemical nature, ceramic coating as same as enamel is silicate. It is a kind of non-metallic inorganic coating. Therefore, whether the substrate or coating, it is non-toxic and harmless from inside to outside.
2) Super smooth and non-stick in nanoscale . Ceramic coating is the use of nano particles thermal spray technology so that the surface of the product is tight without pores to achieve the effect of non-stick, ultra-easy to clean.
3) The ceramic coating is smooth and robust. And there is no need to worry about porcelain explosion and porcelain drop in daily use. The only thing you need to pay attention to is that you should not use sharp objects to cut the coating, and you should also try to avoid violent scratching of the surface. Not only ceramic coating, this is what all coated cookware need to pay attention to.
4) Don’t worry about abrasion. The coating wok will have abrasion when stir-frying food with the spatula. As the inner liner of the steaming oven, there is no need to stir-fry food, so there is no abrasion problem. PS: ,We can not use a spatula for all coated cookware! Don’t fry crab, shrimp and clams! Don’t brush the pan with wire balls! Do not wash the dish in cold water immediately after stir-frying.
Post time: Jul-21-2022