● MGC' s Flagship: the Original, Authentic Soup Pot. Often imitated but never duplicated. FDA approved, patented seal reduces smell, smoke, and oil splatter. Retains heat and moisture for quick, juicy, and tender food.
● Premium, Nonstick Coating provides extra durability and corrosion resistance while maintaining superior nonstick features. Compatible with all heat sources, including induction (IH).
● It is applied to die-cast aluminum to retain aluminum's light-weight properties yet rigid structure. Comes with the MGC glass lid Of tempered hardness which includes an automatic steam vent.
● Made with forged aluminum so that heat is evenly distributed and coating lasts a longer time.The exterior is coated with ceramic, making cleaning a breeze.
● Ergonomically designed comfort handle.
● Stewed fish, Braised pork bone, braised pork leg, cook soup, Cook seafood, pasta, noodle,etc.
● Achieves tender and juicier foods, particularly desirable to seniors, patients.
● Larger capacity.
Fry pan is a flat-bottomed pan used for frying, searing, and browning foods. It is typically 20 to 30 cm (8 to 12 in) in diameter with relatively low sides that flare outwards, a long handle, and no lid. Larger pans may have a small grab handle opposite the main handle.With Non-stick coating applied, which makes fry pan easily cleanup. A fry pan is used for frying foods over moderate to high heat so they should be thick enough to conduct heat evenly.
Frying Pan is probably one of your most-used Cookware tools. And while it can be used for frying food, there is so much more this versatile piece of Cookware can do.
Frying Pan Advantages
Many home and professional chefs consider Frying Pans to be essential parts of any kitchen, and it’s easy to see why.
►Ease of Use:
Other cooking tools are for specific uses only, or can only be used over a medium flame that is exactly 99.78F. Frying Pans are straightforward in their instructions—just be sure you know how hot your pan can go to avoid scorched bottoms, and whether your pan should be heated before or after you add cooking oil.
Since you’re not heating a large pan or pot, the cooking surface of Frying Pans heat up quickly. If you have a high-quality pan made of heat conductive materials, this also means it responds quickly to changes in temperature.
These pans can be used in a number of different ways, from frying to browning to creating pan sauces.